Thursday, October 23, 2008

Leaf Raking

Leaf Raking Introduction
Leaf Raking. There are many lawn jobs that kids can do for pay. Its that time of year in the upper states of America. The leafs are falling and people want them raked up. Adults who do not have the time or ability to rake their lawns tern to kids. I believe a respectable pay is $10-$15 depending on the size of the yard. This job is a great job but it is not a year round income. For more ideas on a constant paycheck refer to: Stock Boy. Leaf raking is a great way of making a little pocket change before the cold season comes in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where do i have to aply






Anonymous said...

Were do i have to applye

Jonathon said...

Hello, Austin. I have chosen you for the winner! I used to read you blogs back in '11, and now I want to suprise you! Go to rafflehouse.shop, and buy one raffle ticket. I will identify its you, and make sure you win. Goodbye!!